Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The ICE STORM has cometh. Now go away!

Alright, I think I've had about enough. We still have our power, but it looks like we won't for the entire night. We got the gas fireplace started (it hasn't been turned on since we moved here in 2005 - whew!). Here are some more recent pictures of the ice. Its still coming down - sleet and all. I thought it was supposed to change to snow at one point.. I think it should about now.
Kate is loving the "icicles", although for some reason she wants to taste them. Must be the new fascination with popsiciles. SOOO not the same thing! :)




Glad that we are still warm and with power. Kate is taking her nap as I type - thank goodness! I was worried it would go off soon after we put her down and she would wake up cold!

Hope everyone is staying warm AND staying put if you are in this storm with us!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I hope you are warm and still enjoying power...good luck!

Basham said...

Oh goodness! Stay warm and I hope your power stays on as well! Be safe!