Thursday, January 8, 2009

Project 365 - Let's begin


I have a new resolution. I saw this incredible scrapbooking kit (designed by the uber talented Becky Higgins), and although I was not one of the very lucky people who were able to get the actual kit from Creating Keepsakes yet, I am still encouraged to continue on.

The purpose of this project is to take a picture every single day of all the little details of your life for an entire year, and provide minimal journaling. What an amazing concept. I'm so excited about this kit mainly because I never have time to do everything I want to document for Kate and our family. I really think this is one of those projects that Kate will be able to look back at and remember how the second year of her life went. If only I had this when she was first born. What amazing changes I could have documented! :) I hope you guys will check back often. My resolution is too keep up with this project, and to share our pictures and journaling with you all.

I started documenting back on January 1st, but am just now getting around to uploading all the pictures. I may be slow going here and there, but I do hope that you enjoy!

For more information on the kit, check out the following websites:

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog
http://www.lisabearnson.com/kotm

No comments: